Therefore, if you missed the live eSeminar, or if you attended but would like to review some of the material (I know I went a bit too fast), check out the video.
If you would like to join the course to access the archive and resources, click here.
If you have already joined, click here to log in (button on top right of the screen).
Some of the resources included in the free course include:
- eSeminar Archive Video
- eSeminar Presentation Document w/ Video and Live Links
- Resources to Help Develop Flipped Learning Experiences
- Creating Instructional Video Guides
- Educator Spotlight (Featuring Karl, David, Jason, and Frank!)
- Flipped Social Studies Community Contacts (Connect & Grow Your PLN!)
- Flipped Videos, Blogs, & More
If you have any questions about access, please contact me on Twitter or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thanks and good luck to everyone as we embark upon another great year of teaching!